Thank you everyone for your attention. You all are giving time to my small- small post, that’s mean I am writing something meaningful. And with your feedback and suggestions I will try to improve. Thank You again 🙏🙏🙏💓💓🤗
Corona is just a warning.
Nature always gives warning to human beings but arrogant humans have habit of ignoring these warnings.
Stay healthy, be positive and happy.
God and Pandemic.
See, it is clear that, we are part of nature not to eat bat or snake. If we will not change our habits, same thing will happen again again. If we will not adopt pure ancient methodologies (Pure Hinduism, Pure Islam, Pure Christianity, Buddhism etc) same thing will happen again again and we will be slave of even small viruses. These methodologies are not only religion, they tells us path of happy and peaceful life.
See how nature is Laughing at us. Nature is enjoying our struggle.
Stay safe and stay healthy. 🤗🙏
According to Berlin ” Sometimes Distance Is The Only Way To Find Peace” . But version of this quote is slightly different. COVID-19 cases are growing at very high rate. So, now ,we can only say that “Sometimes Distance Is The Only Way To Save Life”
Thank You Everyone. Stay home stay safe. In this uncertain world we can only hope for better future.
Life during pandemic. Coronavirus/ COVID-19. Morning Positive Vibes
When nature is trying to wake up you that’s mean something extraordinary and interesting going to happen. So be positive, be careful and stay safe.
Only throw backs are left to put on. Hoping for better tomorrow. Soon everything will be okay and we will be free to roam around.
Vincent Ehindero Awards!!!
It is an honor to be nominated for something I love. Chicky1968 and I are kindred spirits. She loves poetry and I loves humanity , she writes from her heart always. She’s also bilingo and does poetry in her native language as well as English. I stop by her blog daily to check out what she’s posted.
I’m not sure you could consider what I do as blogging. I love expressing the human condition . I’m happy that others enjoy the material I share on my page and I hope to attract many others. Thank you to all that support my blog site. I am grateful for you all.
The Rules For Award:
- Display the blog award log in your blog.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and add their blog website: MRS. T’S CORNER ; Praise Adesina; SnowHearT; chicky1968
- Answer the questions they have given you.
- Nominate 7 to 10 bloggers of your choice and inform them on one of their blog post.
- Ask them 7 questions.
Questions For Nominees If They Choose To Participate Are:
- How were you inspired to start blogging?
- How do you spend time relaxing?
- What country do you live in?
- What are two of your favorite blogging topics?
- What is your favorite food?
- How often do you blog?
- Are you a great cook?
- This pandemic bring me here.I am just share the human condition during Global Shutdown.All of this eventually lead me to wordpress.com.
- Right now I am relaxed all the time due to the quarantine and COVID-19, which requires me to work from home. In some ways I find the pandemic is a blessing and a curse. I am blessed I have a job I can do from home and I get to spend more time with my high school senior. It’s a curse because so many people have succumbed to this horrible virus. No commute is relaxing.
- I live in the India (New Delhi)
- Human conditions and unfilted life
- I am vegetarian
- I try to post something a couple times a day. I have a ton of material I can’t wait to share with my blogging friends and their friends. Between the old and the new, I be blogging.
- I am not a great cook.
“In this world, everything is governed by balance. There’s what you stand to gain and what you stand to lose. And when you think you’ve got nothing to lose, you become over confident.”
Few months ago, when everything was normal.
Few months ago when nature was fighting with human interfere but we were enjoying by back to back trips. Now we are fighting with pandemic and nature is healing.
Thank You for your time 🙏🤗
Earth Day. Green and clean earth.
Nowadays everyone is praying to God. Everyone is praying, so that, after end of this COVID-19 pandemic they can rise like sun, brighter and higher.
Hoping for better tomorrow. Thank You.